Friday, March 24, 2006

Last few hours stateside

Sorry folks, no pictures today, but I will try and document the trip. We leave tomorrow for Iraq at 1100. probably 16 hours on the plane to Sigonella, Sicily, a day layover, then on to Kuwait. I got a couple of days training there, followed by some admin, then on to the sandbox.
Crazy last few hours packing, along with the worlds Longest After Action Report and feedback....funny when you give everyone a voice to provide input, they ALL tend to use it!!!!
But I am packed now, and getting ready to box up the puter. Hopefully it won't be too long till I get to use it again, as I hope to get caught up the second week in April. Not to worry, I should be back on line in no time. Fair winds and following seas to all, and here's to a successful journey!

No comments: